We believe that physical therapy should be your first option if you have experienced injury or pain. Since physical therapists are specialists in the art and science of movement, we can help you get moving again and return to your previous level of function.
We offer comprehensive care for a wide range of diagnoses, injuries, and conditions for people of all ages. Our physical therapy services are designed to quickly reduce your pain and restore your normal function. We provide specialized care and treatments for:
- Women’s Health: Specialty that can help prepare a women’s body for pregnancy, and/or assist with the healing process after birth.
- Pediatric Therapy: Specialized area that focuses on children and young people ages 0-21 with congenital and/or acquired injuries or disabilities.
- Sport Rehabilitation: Specialty that focuses on rehabilitation from a sports injury for the student and/or avid athlete, and also the adult who participates in recreational or weekend sports.
- Orthopedic: Specialty that focuses on rehabilitation for any injury or condition that may affect the bones, muscles and/or joints that may interfere with function.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation: Specializes in rehabilitation with individuals recovering from a heart condition, heart attack, recovering from a procedure or surgery, and/or experiencing dizziness.
- Chronic Pain: Long term pain may be a result of many factors resulting from a spine injury, joint damage, a previous car accident, failed surgery or previous work injury. Many times our bodies will compensate for decreased joint mobility, instability or a muscle imbalance, without us even realizing it. Then we experience pain, and it may not even be at the original injury site, but from the compensation site.
- Post-Concussion Rehabilitation: A concussion is a temporary loss of brain function caused by a blow to the head. It is considered a brain injury, although there may not be any detectable damage to the brain. A person who suffers from a concussion may not lose consciousness.